I now have both the Tikka and the Zipka. I managed to find the Petzl case for the Tikka, but not yet for the Zipka (it does exist).<br><br>The Tikka, in it's case, is not much larger than the Zipka for stowage, but the Zipka's cord is much more convenient to use, though I do have doubts about it's durability. One really cool thing about the Zipka is that you can wear the lamp on your wrist for close quarter hand work.<br><br>The Zipka has replaced my Mini Mag-Lites for EDC at the moment, ut occasionally I still take along a AA Mini Mag-Lite for a brighter spot light.<br><br>What would really be cool is if Petzl would build a Tikka/Zipka using AA batteries--that way I could fill it with lithiums. Alternatively, I'd like to see the battery companies come out with AAA lithium cells.<br><br>These lights are not exactly what I would call bright, but they are sufficient for many tasks. I haven't been hiking with them yet, but just walking around the backyard on a dark night is too much for them, in my opinion.<br><br>All in all, a good effort by Petzl, but really most useful for their size/weight rather than their light output--however, EDC items tend to be an exercise in compromise, anyway.<br><br>For SAR use, get a bigger hammer.