Since we live in a motorhome, we always have a propane stove/oven with us, and a microwave/convection oven that we can run if necessary on the built in generator. Large propane tank built in, which we always keep full (when parked we run off of a seperate five gal tank). Off of either tank we can also run our propane BBQ. Dutch Oven in a storage compartment. (side note, we always keep the 100 gal fresh water tank full too) In the car we keep a single burner propane stove and several throw away bottle of fuel. In my day pack (which is always in the car) is a soda can alcohol stove and a bottle of yellow Heet for fuel, along with a Wallyworld grease pot. Couple more bottles of Heet stored in the RV. And speaking of alcohol stoves, as soon as I can bring myself to drink a small can of RedBull, I am going to try using it and one of the Bud aluminum beer bottles to make a stove similar to the White Box Stove mentioned above. Should be much tougher than a soda can stove. In the car is also a USGI canteen/cup/cup support stove. Axe and Sven saw are in the car, so we can build a fire if necessary. All of that should hold us for a while...