I'm in the caymans, and Dean is projected to be a cat 4 by the time it hits jamacia. So that means it'll be about a cat 4 here and making almost a strait run at us.

Most things are already sold out on the island as people are getting smarter this time around. Since I thought of that already, I had pretty much everything bought already. Just needed to get a top off of gas in all vechiles, top off propane in two 20lb cylinders, top off of bottle water.

My hurricane kit is enough to keep 8 people going for about 3 weeks. I can also house 8 people confortably at home. In fact my place is a mini hurricane shelter for some friends that are willing to stay here during a hurricane.

Home is a hurricane resistant home thats 7 feet above sea level (on pillars), and about mid island as you can get here.

Now Just have to close all hurricane shutters, park one car in a safe spot, and keep the crap car for driving.

Then probably hitch a ride on the evac flight.