There are two reviews for the MORA 2000. Since both websites have lots of fun reading, I am going to be lazy and let you find the specific article. www.outdoors-magazine.com compares a 2000 vs a Grohmann-Russel and www.cutlery science.com reviews the 2000.My current carry is the Craftsman in laminated carbon steel.Like it's swedish service issue brother in Stainless ( ragweedforge acquired a mistaken run made in carbon also, so you have 3 choices) you get a knife with a lanyard loop,lower fingerguard, @ 4" drop point blade and a serviceable, if cheap and ugly sheath. What you don't get is a perfect edge in spite of excellent OOB performance. The edges are actually slightly hollowground and uneven.That is the price of mass produced knives for so little pocket change. A little work, as described in these articles and you have outstanding edges. I carry the Craftsman for the laminated toughness and thickness of the blade,equal to a 2000. I also carry it for economics. At $11 vs $30 something for the 2000 I have 3 knives.It's really hard to go wrong with any Mora. Just respect the limitations, remembering they reflect a specific tradition and environ of use.