Hi Folks,

I do not mind the way my hair feels after using the "No Rinse Shampoo", it feels a lot better than before I use it.

My wife and 2 teenage daughters a crazy about their hair and will not even try anything unless it is from the overpriced salon (there is no way they would try any of my "bush stuff").

I used one of the portable, heated, power showers once when I was stationed at a large Remote Field Fire Fighting Camp about 12 years ago. I do not know if it was a commercial unit or just something the local crew assembled but they called it a "Demand Heater", and there was lots of pressure as the water was sucked out of a nearby pond with a Wajax Fire Pump! It felt really good after a week to blast the soot and grime off yourself, a real morale booster.

Lately at our small camp we have just been using the No Rinse products and conserving water, with good results.

I have to agree with everyone who mentioned that hand washing is important in the field. It was contaminated hands, water or food that caused me to become so sick after remote camping 10 years ago.

Later,

Mike