Originally Posted By: HTMLSpinnr
However given UBBThreads track record of exploits in older version, I'd personally rather have a few people dislike change as we keep current and running

How many times has this forum actually been hacked? I'm honestly curious. Because I've been around for at least five years now on a steady basis, and I honestly can't remember this place ever going down due to a malicious action that was aimed at ETS. Server failure, too much load, yeah, those I know all too well about, but I can't recall this place being compromised intentionally.

As for a "few people", look at the people who don't like the effects of the "upgrades"- a lot of them are the people who've been around the longest and have contributed a hell of a lot to this place. We aren't complaining because it is different, we are complaining becuase it doesn't work.

I'm not trying to be nasty, but please, stop breaking things. Or you aren't going to have to worry about server load.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.