I have to say, I found your description of a bug out bag for the criminal element only mildly interesting. Except for the quantity of cash, the choice in firearm, and the situation in which one would employ their bug out bag, the kit isn't notably different from the emergency kits of many people here. It seems that no matter what the reason for running is, if you are running, the list of things you need is pretty fixed.

On the ETS survival kits page, Doug mentions seven principle groups of equipment for an emergency kit. These groups are:
Signaling
Emergency Devices
Shelter and Personal Protection
Medical
Food and water
Personal Supplies
Miscellaneous and Multipurpose

Signaling is the only group I fail to see in your description of the criminal's BOB, although I suspect in this day and age a disposible cell phone is now almost certainly on the list (and perhaps should be on mine too).

For emergency devices, we have a flashlight, pocket knife, lighter, compass, wrist watch and sunglasses.

Shelter and personal protection are taken care of by a variety of clothing and a firearm.

Medical is a first aid kit

Food and water taken care of with candy bars.

The toiletry kit constitutes personal supplies.

Miscellaneous items include cash, maps, magazines, cigarettes and gum.

All in all the list mirrors kits put together here for emergency kits. I can't think of anyone who couldn't benefit from a kit similar in nature to this one. As always, the tools are tools, only the purpose they are put to maybe questionable.