Well, let's see:

Wallet (actually overstretched leather card case) with I.D.'s, various credit cards, mini list (as in small font) of meds that my wife and I take, mini-list of important serial numbers (goodies like weapons, cameras, etc, just in case they should come up missing), and quite a bit of hide-out cash ($20 or so won't get you much these days); pen and pocked notebook; at least two pocket packs of Kleenex; two bandanas; Surefire G2 two spare C123 batteries; Leatherman New Wave; Leatherman Micra on ring with a Uncle Bills Sliver Gripper and a little metal toothpick; money clip with cash; usually Kahr MK40 with spare mag; red dog tag with my really important meds, ACR whistle and photon on the chain; pull-apart keyring with every important key, including a handcuff key (still got a few pair of cuffs around too), and a Proto screwdriver. Just for sentimental reasons, my orignial USAF dog tag, and my wifes original USN dog tags. Cell phone (with the ringer turned off. Hate phones ringing all over the place). Probably more, but that is all that comes to mind at the moment. Did I mention that I really like cargo pants???

How could I have forgotten my original P-38, and a BSA Hotspark on the keyring???

Edited by OldBaldGuy (07/26/07 01:30 PM)
Edit Reason: Senior moment