I am a new member, but long time lurker here at ETS. Hello to all.
I am a corporate pilot in Middle Tennessee and believe that all aircraft should have well equipped first aid and survival gear. I was looking for a good resource for that equipment and found Lifeview Outdoors. My wife had ordered me the "Prepared to Survive" DVD as a Christmas present. She commented that the person she spoke to was very nice and easy to deal with. So when the boss said to get the aircraft kits up to speed, I naturally thought of LifeView.
After picking numerous items from the website, I decided to call my order in. I spoke with Mike Merryman, owner of LifeView. Mike was indeed a pleasure to talk to. He is very knowledgeable of his product line(very extensive). I actually changed my order slightly on the recommendations made by Mike. I bought several items by AMK including the Ritter PSK, emergency bivvy, Heatsheet Survival Blankets, and a very extensive AMK First Aid kit.
All the items were in stock and shipped immediately.
Thanks to Mike and the staff at LifeView for the fast and knowledgeable service. I would recommend them to all ETS members.
LifeView Outdoors