Doug,

Thanks for taking the time in your busy schedule to answer. I know this takes time and lots of effort and money and wasn't implying otherwise just because it's not setup on the site yet! Thanks much for the comments about knife rights cases, I'll be sure to pass those along to him. You never know, we might have a convert sooner than we think.

I would gladly volunteer for the show, but it's in Reno, right? That's a bit of a stretch to fly out there for volunteer work, but I'll make sure that I help spread the word here as well as I can.

As you say, it takes time and volunteers. Perhaps some national exposure from folks like Les Stroud and others would help. I should mention renaissance fairs, war reenactors, D&D crowds and the like, plus local gunshows and even flea markets would probably be fertile ground.

Anyway, if nobody else has said it, great job on the work thus far. It can't have been easy getting this thing off the ground over the holiday season while also doing your regular jobs. Congrats.

-Tom