BOB, Bug Over Box. Just a PC friendly way of saying cacheing. Store small stashes of supplies all around your area of operation.<br><br>Like any cache, you have to weigh the possiblities of others finding your cache, access to the cache, and what do to if the cache is not available when you need it either due to access or pilfering.<br><br>In the instance where you are storing a box of stuff at a friends, you might want to get a key to their property. By encouraging them to store a similar box of supplies are your property with clothing and items that are specific to them, you are building a trust. You are also opening yourself to them bringing "friends" along with them when they bug out to your place. It seems it would be prudent to stock some extra blankets, food, and water for those "friends". You might also want to strongly ask them not to share the location of your respective bug out destinations with anyone. You might have others showing up on your doorstep whom you do not know asking for assistance.<br><br>We have a family friend that is located half way along my daily commute. I keep meaning to put together a BOB and leave it at their house. Maybe this will be the kick in the anatomy I need to make that happen. They recently remodeled their home and removed their hall closet. They do have a shed in the back yard. Maybe if I vacum seal the various components before storing in a lockable rubbermaid tub, it will limit loss due to moisture or rodents.