I’ve got some suggestions to make your Kit lighter and save some space.<br>Why not use just the flint from the Spark-Lite Fire Starter? If you want a handle super glue it to the end of the pencil.<br>Why not lose the key rings for the Wire Saw and improvise something in the field?<br>Why not wrap some items around those vials you’ve got? Like wrap the Fishing Line or the Snare Wire around the Fishing Kit Vial.<br>Why not use bright colored Duct Tape that is marked in increments. The bright color allows you to use it as flagging tape and the marked increments allow you to determine how much has been used and how much is left. Same thing goes for the Electrical Tape and Parachute Cord.<br>Speaking of Duct Tape… You know that sticker peel-off backing you wrapped the Duct Tape around? Why not use a larger piece of sticker peel-off backing. On the non peel-off side, print extra information on it and then fold it so the peel-off is outside, then wrap the Duct Tape around it like usual. Or you could leave the non peel-off side blank and use it for an extra piece of writing paper!<br>Use a light colored thread so if you drop it, it will be easier to find. Same goes for any other tiny dark colored objects.<br>Roll the Foil if you can. This will decrease the chance of it wearing through at the creases.<br>Consider adding Velcro Tie Wraps. They’re ultra-light and reusable to boot.<br><br>P.S. Where did you find that bobbin for your fishing line? I’d like to use one for the wax floss in my backpack gear.<br><br>Wayne<br><br><br>