First and foremost, I would like to say how much I have enjoyed this forum since I stumbled across it a few days ago. I am a new member and I would like to know if some of you out there could give me some advice on my EDC equipment and how I can upgrade for maximum potential. <br>I am a truck driver, working mainly at night, and my everyday carry equipment includes: Leatherman Wave with the Wave Tool Adapter Kit, my primary blade is the Meyerco Speedster with a 3 1/4" blade of AUS-8 steel in a horizontal nylon sheath, the Super Mitylite flashlight, backup light is a 2AA Mini-Maglite, I also carry an Eze-Lap Model S Diamond Sharpener and a little something that I was given as a gift from Mexico that serves as a sharpener and a glass cutter. It is hard to explain the glass cutter, but I carry it just in case it is needed. I also carry a daily kit which includes everything from various handy tools, to Tylenol, Imodium A/D (for extreme situations), plastic ties, electrical tape, spare fuses, and a 3D Cell Maglite. I would appreciate any info on what else I can add to this "kit". And of course, I don't go anywhere without my trusty cell phone.<br>Survive, Adapt, and Overcome is what I was taught when I was in the U. S. Air Force and to this day I still practice this in life. I am in the process of assembling a new kit, any information will be sincerely appreciated.<br>Sorry for the long post.<br><br>"Carpe Diem"<br><br>