Hi,<br><br>I'm in need of some info on the Swisstech SrewzAll a small keychain attachment that is described as:<br><br>The ScrewZall from the originators of the SwissTech™ Tool is this trim, lightweight key-chain tool. There are four screwdrivers: a standard flat blade, a standard Phillips, a micro flat blade and a micro Phillips. This tool is made of 4650 tool steel and we have arranged for an exclusive NP3 coating which hardens the surface of the parts of the tool as well as making it corrosion resistant. Includes a special quick release key ring. Weighs only 1 oz. and measures 1/4" x 1/2" x 1-5/8".<br><br>I can get them for $9.95 and I'm thinking of buying some for our |Scout/explorer/cub leaders as present for the job they did in the last year guiding our kids.<br><br>Anyone has some hands on experience with them please let me (us) know, it just looks like a handy thing to have on a keychain (besides a Leatherman Micra an Photon II or III or an ASP LED light and a Sliver Gripper wink )<br><br>Best scouting wishes from Holland,<br><br>Bagheera<br><br>