Dear Fellow Equipped To Survive Forum Readers!
It has been a very long time since I posted on equipped.org! I thought I would come back and post this announcement here first, before posting it on other sites. I feel that this forum and Doug Ritter helped me tremendously in launching www.RedFlareKits.com
all the way back in 2006. For that I am very grateful to both Doug and the community here!
The time has come for me to move on to other projects in my life (fatherhood being one of them), and therefore I am putting Red Flare Emergency Supplies up for sale. I am looking for a good new owner who is willing to put in some time learning the operations, invest a little money and effort into marketing and take RedFlare to the next level!
Price: Mid-five figures (OBO) – based on the average profit over the past 3 years
Here are the details of what’s for sale in this mature turnkey operation:
1. Two online properties: www.RedFlareKits.com
and the ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Red-Flare-Emergency-Supplies
(100% positive feedback). Domain www.Red-Flare.com
2. Over 2000 items listed on ebay and over 3000 on www.RedFlareKits.com
3. Profitable business: we only posted a loss in the very first year of operations. Rest of the 9 out of 10 years have all seen profits
4. I will provide Profit & Loss statements, and Schedule C upon request to a serious buyer
5. Over 10,000 subscribers on the mailing list, most being former customers
6. Traffic reports available upon request
7. Starter inventory with good expiration dates is included in price. (A one car garage would be enough to store it)
8. Will train as needed and be able to consult especially with databases
9. Two major suppliers and several minor once for niche products
10. Databases formatted for easy updates via Excel import/export
11. Plugged into the Google Products (Merchant) feed
12. This opportunity is very unique and will not last!
Contact Alex at email@example.com if you are interested in being your own boss and have what it takes to run a business!