Rec'd below from Kevin. Just FYI, if anyone is interested, Keven is a good guy and good instructor:

On October 5th, I will be holding a Wilderness Survival and Wellness Field Day at the Environmental Learning Center of Connecticut (ELCCT) at Indian Rock in Bristol, CT. This event will feature presenters from various backgrounds and expertise. It is intended to share various wilderness-related skills with the public while generating financial support for the Estela Wilderness Education Fund at the Main Street Community Foundation. The charity was established to send the area youth to summer programs and to help with trail and facility maintenance.

For the $5 entrance fee, attendees can attend events, meet with presenters, tour the facility and see where the ELCCT programs take place between the hours of 10-4pm. It is a family friendly event and all are welcome.

I'm asking your help in spreading the word about a fundraiser for this charity fund. If you are able to forward this to your friends, share it on social media, attend with a group of friends, or support in any way, I will greatly appreciate it.

Here is the link to the event.

http://kevinestela.com/2013/05/06/wilderness-skills-field-day-at-the-indian-rock-nature-preserve/

Additional information can be found on Facebook at the Estela Wilderness Education page.

Thank you all so much!
Kevin J. Estela
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com