Wanting to be sure putting a 'job posting' in the forum would be ok, I checked and..."I talked to Blast before posting this and he said it was okay." So... with that out of the way -

There is a new job opening for ETS minded folks... I got a new job as the training administrator for our Homeland Security & Emergency Management office and first thing - we are adding to the staff and need another trainer for my unit.

The details are on-line: to apply and find other jobs etc. is: https://statejobs.doer.state.mn.us/JobPosting

You have to look for (yeah, it's a weird title) STATE PROG ADMIN SR , Emergency Management Trainer - it will be toward the end of the listings. It opened on Friday and will close on the 24th so; any interested folks will need to get an application done. The on-line info is straight forward and they really want the qualifications they are listing - but, don't let the fact you have some but not all keep you from sending something in - worst they can do is say you didn't make the interview list.

Questions? - send me a note and I'll try to answer them. Thanks!

Paul in MN -