I purchased a Cuda Dominator today. I have wanted one of these since it was first announced. I ended up buying a Benchmade when I realized that there wasn't a delivery date yet (this was back in May). Well, I got it today, and I must say, my initial observations of it are quite good. It is solid, extremely sharp out of the box, and fit and finish are excellent. It's very comfortable to hold. The assisted opening feature is a bit stiff, but that seems to be as much a safety feature as anything else (the blade doesn't have any kind of safety latch ala kershaw). Also, for those who may be uncomfortable flicking open an assisted opening blade such as this, be forewarned, the thumb studs are not really intended to be used as thumbstuds...they are actually the blade stop. It is nearly impossible (for me) to open this thing with the thumbstuds. Also, the production knife differs a little from the photos that had been floating around the internet. The Camilus forum at bladeforums.com has more info and updated pictures.

Hopefully this weekend I will be able to put it through its paces!

-Chris