I have bad carpel tunnel and RSI pain in my wrist and forearm... well a friend of mine who's into massage suggested trigger point therapy massage...

So last night I convinced my wife to torture me...errr massage me. Basically deep tissue massage my forearm she did about 20 or 30 "rolls" and found a HUGE HUGE not, she worked on it more and I thought I would be dead in the morning. Well i`m happy to say that last night was the first night in WEEKS I was able to sleep through the night, wake up feel rested, and my arm not be throbbing or aching. (I sleep with a wrist brace and have for over 2 years.)

She massaged it again this morning the not was still there but not as big and my arm was sore but not bruised. I've also started doing some body, wrist, and arm stretches to keep it from happening again.

I can say that the one massage she gave me last night made today the best day I've had in MONTHS. The pain that never leaves my arm unless I`ve taken med. (which I rarely do) is not killer pain it's just pain that's always with you and makes me irritated, upset, and basically unhappy. Last night's massage basically changed my "LIFE" in terms of massage therapy and I`m amazed how "happy" it's made me in all aspects of my life today so far!

So, if you have a dull, annoying pain you are living with GET IT taken care of ASAP you will feel better.