Quote:
Unfortunately, our ideals of rugged individualism and outdoorism has become a disinfected emasculation of manhood.

Whilst out sea angling a few weeks ago, a fishing buddy caught a nice 6lb Cod. At the end of the day he asked if I wanted the fish. Are you not going to have it for your supper when you get back home? I said. No I'm going up to my new girl friends house this evening, Why don't you show your new girl friend your catch? I asked. She won't allow me to bring any more fish back to her house. Apparently he had previously made the mistake of showing his new GF a previous catch in an attempt to try to impress her with his manly fishing skills and promptly proceeded to gut, fillet and grill this previous fish for his supper in front of her. Apparently she was not impressed in the least and she made an excuse that she couldn't believe that a fish caught from the sea was edible. She thought that only safe edible fish came from the supermarket. shocked

So anyway I have now got a 2 hour old fresh line caught 6lb Cod. I was going now to have a very tasty supper this evening as I went to visit my mothers house. As soon as I showed the Cod, all I got was 'Your not really going to eat that are you?' Argggghhhhh.

It has just go to be a feminist conspiracy!! shocked