Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Topic Options
#1444 - 08/30/01 01:11 PM I lose my login every time
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi guys,<br><br>Especially the forum Moderator, I'm now logged in with my THIRD username as I lost the ability to login with both my previous names after a few days.<br>The pasword is correct as when I login as Bagheera or Scoutingdebevers (my other 2 names) and I do @who's online' I see that either Bagheera or Scoutingdebevers is logging in.<br>But then NOTHING happens anymore and I don't get to see my preferences page and I'm not able to post messages.<br><br>I'm running out of names and I have NO clue as to what is happening, please help as I'd like to be able to log-in from Home and Work onto the Survival Forum with my primary name Bagheera.<br><br>Scoutingdebevers worked for about a week Bagheera for a couple of days and it looks like the problem starts after I do a logout from either my notebook at work or my home PC after it worked for days.<br><br>Any HELP is appreciated,<br><br>Best scouting wishes from Holland,<br><br>svnimrod<br>AKA scoutingdebevers<br>AKA Bagheera<br><br>

#1445 - 08/30/01 05:37 PM Re: I lose my login every time
Chris Kavanaugh Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Bagheera, Send us your email in a post before we lose you completely. Your talking to a computer illiterate here, so we will have to await Doug's return and his greater competence. It sounds like a great staff. Isn't there a traditional sport of crossing canals with long vaulting poles ? My friesen grandfather shocked us all during a flood by vaulting to the horses!<br><br>

#1446 - 08/30/01 06:38 PM Re: I lose my login every time
Neanderthal Offline
newbie member

Loc: Pennsylvania
I've had exactly the same exprience. As a computer illiterate, I assumed an error of some sort on my part.<br><br><br>

PROVERBS 21:19

#1447 - 08/31/01 08:31 AM Re: I lose my login every time
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello Chris,<br><br>This is the last time I'm registering a new login name as the loginname I had to enter yesterday "svnimrod" didn't allow me to login anymore.<br>If I login with the correct name and password the only thing I see when I hit "Who's online" is myself logging in but somehow it doesn't get through with that process and nothing happens.<br><br>Well guys and girls it has been fun although shortlived but ssvnimrod is my last login name after that I'm giving up and going back to the Blade and Knife Forum survival "forums" .<br><br>For Doug he can reach me at phenskens@hotmail.com and so far I registered as: <br> Bagheera<br> Scoutingdebevers<br> svnimrod and finally<br> ssvnimrod<br><br>Have fun, if i can't login tonight anymore I wish you all well.<br><br>Best Scouting wishes from Holland,<br><br>Bagheera (Piet)<br><br>

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, cliff, Hikin_Jim 
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 532 Guests and 40 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Explorer9, GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav
5368 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Bird Flu (H5N1) found in cattle -- are Humans next
by jds
Today at 02:23 AM
People Are Not Paying Attention
by Bingley
Yesterday at 03:24 AM
Corny Jokes
by wildman800
04/24/24 10:40 AM
USCG rescue fishermen frm deserted island
by brandtb
04/17/24 11:35 PM
Silver
by brandtb
04/16/24 10:32 PM
EDC Reduction
by Jeanette_Isabelle
04/16/24 03:13 PM
New York Earthquake
by chaosmagnet
04/09/24 12:27 PM
Bad review of a great backpack..
by Herman30
04/08/24 08:16 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.