? ive ben reading ,reading ,now in on overload .working on food storage .think ive got it going my way as far as foods .what can i use as a liner in my storage buckets ?also WATER seems to be 1 thing .i have a spring that stays wet most of the yr but does go dry in drought .thinking of a well beleave theres some kind of funding for live stock to get a well dug in al. . like to have a wind mill for it is that high dollar ? if i had water an food storage me ,family would be fine inless chem or nuc .i havent even attempted that yet . guess after all my bla bla bla .am i on the right track .i dont want to be one of the men that has to see his loved one suffer because i was lazy an didnt prepare .my goal is in a yr im going to be fairly good to handal any thing .i hope not but if every thing goes to crap like in georgea.i want to feel like i have some sort of control as to whats going to happen to me n wife and 2 gurls .

im starting to feel like a crack pot.im not though