The other day I was lurking at a local forum and read some comments about someone from an "opposite" group carrying a folding knife , and that was a "warning" that makes it necessary to take extra measures

Hate groups interpret everything as a conspiracy and a grand plan of some sort. I have been carrying a knife all my life and never ever used it even to kill an animal or bird. It is part of my "tool" collection that goes with me everywhere. Since some hateful people upgraded their theorories to cover pocket knives, I have changed to Swiss army knives and multitools, although I don't like the extra weight, and do not need the bottle or can openers, but these tools help cover the knife in between.

Preppers always try to have a low profile and not stick out. But with hate groups putting a magnifying lense on your race/faith/culture ..etc. you can't help it anymore.

You are who you are. And you try to live and let live, but some others see you as a walking problem.

So, politics aside, how does a prepper deal with such a problem ????

Some of the ideas I can think of in such a scenario:

- Try to have as many freinds as possible from all different ethnic/religious/geographical groups.
- Upgrade and beef up your BOBs and GHBs ( and plans )...

Any more ideas ???