Almost a year ago, we took in a young man I have referred to here often as son#2.

I did so against my better nature, but that is in the past.

Proving that no good deed goes unpunished, my beautiful wife and I had to throw his sorry A$$ out.

We had both noticed a change in the young man, but neither had spoken of it to the other. Then one afternoon he came home and left with a friend. When I realized he had not done his chores, I called to question him on it. He then informed me he was not coming home that night. I explained that was not an option, but well he didn't come home. I immediately searched the truck I bought for him to drive and found (yep, you guessed it) drugs.

Son#1 (my only son) was then invited to take urine and hair drug tests and passed with flying colors.

Also turns out he had been stealing our credit cards and getting purchases and cash advances we did not notice. (Small transactions that wound up with a big total when the bill came in.)

Upon returning to collect his belongings, the little turd wasn't even grateful for all we did for him. See this thread for more.

Just keep in mind, next time you feel too sorry for someone, there is often another "shoe" falling. The longer it takes to get to you, the worse the impact.

RIP OBG