Hi,

I have been looking into getting a wireless weather station for about two years now. I think they are a bit expensive so have been a somewhat slow to act. I've been able to see the Davis Vantage Pro (not the newer one) and the Oregon Scientific (WMR968). I also read about a few others but have not seen them up close, such as the LaCrosse line.

From what I read, there seem to be a lot of mix reviews about the Oregon Scientific. Davis seem to get overwhelmingly favorable reviews. They are usually available on e-Bay at some savings, but I've never bought from an e-Bay vendor and am a bit hesitant.

It's a subject I've really been interested in and would like one where I could log the data and publish it to a local web site. I know most have software (usually optional) to help do this.

Just wondering if anyone in the group has one, has experience with one and could perhaps offer some thoughts, recommendations, thing to watch out for, etc.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Michael

I have no interest in or affiliation to any of the products or services I may mention. Should I ever, I will clearly state so.