My father passed away March 5, 2004 at the young age of 90. I love him and I miss him, but at 90 years of age, he beat his family history by a big margin.

Mom is 84 and not doing well, so the end whether it be tomorrow or 10 years from tomorrow is near.

Between thier possesions and mine, there is a hell of a lot of stuff in this house that I will be putting on Ebay, Yahoo, and the local newspapers for sale and removal.

I want to go strictly with money orders, preferably US postal money orders, and/or direct wire transfers to my account for the items I sell electronically, and only cash will work for things I sell locally.

Some people really hate Paypal, some feel it is okay, and some won't pay you in any other way for Ebay sales.

I don't have a business (The knife sales I do are so small that it is considered a hobby by the Wisconsin Dept. of Taxation, but they still tax the income.), so credit cards are out, personal checks take too long to clear, and since the intent is to reduce clutter, I am not going to be doing any trading.

What do you personally like and dislike about Paypal and other than Paypal, how would you like to be able to pay for what you order on electronic auctions?

Thanks for any feedback.

Bountyhunter