I previously mentioned my plan to move to Israel when it becomes a more favorable place than America. I have connections to make it happen, and we're eager to stay where we are for as long as possible since we have all our belongings here.

I need advice on packing for our air travel. I plan to bring my EDC bag, medical supplies, and a large suitcase with essential items such as identification documents, money, digital documents and photos, clothes, hygiene products, prescriptions, supplements, food and drinks, flashlights, survival gear, and anything else necessary for the trip.

I'm also considering bringing sentimental items that are not essential or digitized, such as my high school diploma, three books, and a small vial of mineral oil. However, I'm confident that these items won't add too much weight or take up too much space. Do you think it's too much to bring?

Jeanette Isabelle