Time to time you find some gems on You tube. It is really a great thing. But at times you see some clips and feel so irritated you are distracted from the main purpose of the video.

As an example , I was watching ( or trying to watch ) another video about bOBs or GHBs. The guy had the camera covering him and everything else around EXCEPT the stuff he is talking about. I mean, come on, we don't mind seeing your face but we are more interested in seeing that gear !! Is that hard to understand ? Wose yet, the guy took the items - one at a time - from the bag , held it in his hand ABOVE the camera coverage, and then put it on the table BEHIND the backpack, So, you practically couyldn't see what items he was talking about.

A few days ago, I started to see a "survival/bushcraft video" and the guy was wearing a mask !! How about the simpler , and BETTER, thing to do which is zooming on the fire pit or whatever he was doing ????

Yesterday, I tried again to see some YouTubes. Again I was turned off by what the guy did, and didn't even complete the 15 minutes or so. The guy said he was "camera shy" and put his head in the shadow so that he is not seen !! Well, how about zooming in on the BOB and contents and not showing your shadowy face to begin with !!!

These guys are doing something very negative to the prepper community , in addition they are irritating. I wish they learn some production skills before they try some thing like this.