Okay, I'll admit it- as much as I love good gear I'm a cheapskate. I hate spending any more than I have to. I'm a big fan of Wiggy's sleeping bags; I have two of them, one I bought used from eBay and the other is a cheaper Slumber. Some of you might know that Wiggy's has been running a 30% off "sale" for the past year. But beyond that they're offering deeper discounts on certain colors and sizes. Well, right now they've got a deal on camo bags that finally pried the CC out of my wallet! grin I ordered a Superlight (0 degree F rated) bag in digicam and in the reg length/extra wide size. Sure, I could stand to loose a couple pounds but that's not why I ordered the large. I've found over the years that I feel borderline claustrophobic in a really tight mummy bag. At any rate, in digicam this bag ends up being around $30 cheaper than the regular sale price. Overall I'm not a huge fan of camo but hey, color doesn't matter while I'm sleeping! wink

Standard disclaimers apply: I don't work for Wiggy's nor am I associated with them in any way aside from being really satisfied with their bags. In 3 season use I've never managed to get thru the night without zipping my 40 degree bag down a bit...they're really warm bags.