They're not advertisers here but I've been purchasing some Ruger 10/22 accessories from Dan at HawkTech Arms and I've got to give him some props.

My latest order, placed it last Friday night, paid via Paypal for a couple of Ruger magazines and a cool little device that you use to attach them together, the order was just delivered to my door. Paypal didn't even do the payment transfer until earlier this morning.

HawkTech is located in Idaho, I'm in Southern California. Dan obviously received my order Friday and took the trouble to ship it on Saturday via USPS.

His prices are beyond reasonable and they include shipping. I can buy a factory Ruger magazine from him, delivered to my door for less than the same exact item at the local gun shops. Now I know that's not all that uncommon for web based businesses but it's still a nice thing to know. By comparison, the local Turners Outdoors sells the identical mag for 3 dollars more than HawkTech, and of course there's the sales tax so add another buck and a quarter on top of that price.

I try to support local businesses when I can but I'm guilty of looking for a good deal when I can too.

If you own a Ruger, and everyone should, you owe it to yourself to check out Dan's website.

"and all the lousy little poets
comin round
tryin' to sound like Charlie Manson"

The Future/Leonard Cohen