Well, I dont normally watch alot of TV outside of either the discovery channel or history channel, but, I am addicted to the show "The Unit". If you havent seen it, it is a fictionalized show about US Army Delta Force soldiers, and its split between them doing stuff, and what their families go through while they are off having fun. Anyway, tonight, they had one of the soldiers in a helicopter accident somewhere over Russia. He used several techniques (albeit a little fictionalized, but, pretty good for TV) such as using a fire bow (although, where he got the wood from, I dont know, he was in what looked like a high steppe plateau), water from digging under a rock (ok, it FLOWED up, but, the technique was there), setting a snare to catch wildlife (right next to his shelter...), he ate grubs though, and even made an attempt at signalling with his watch crystal. He used what was left of the helicopter to fashion gear, and a makeshift shelter, and even made a statement how, normally, you WOULD stay with the wreckage, but, in his instance, he simply couldnt. Overall, for TV, I was fairly impressed. Even if it was a little Hollywood.