I got a notice yesterday that in 3 weeks I will no longer have my programing job at Morgan Stanley. 4 year old saga comes to the end. Sucks because I was putting money away for the house and possible move when I graduated from the Medic Program. On the other hand it is good because it will give me more time to study and ride on the ambulance.

I still have my EMT work which will add some cash to my unemployment to cover some unusual survival expenses. I also applied for per diem job at the hospital that liked me but didn't want to hire me because of full time employment and my studies.

My insturctor also made me an offer to become a teacher for the EMT classes which I gladly picked up and already put in my paper work. Also my dad told me that I can come over any time I need money and dig holes for him or do carpentary work.

So it is going to be all right. I'm just little pissed because I'm loosing my job (never been fired or laid off) and also it is happening because of outsourcing. ALso company didn't provide any package that I kept hearing about. I get paid extra two weeks and that's it. But something is better than nothing.

But now I have no excuse to score less than 95 on my Medic final in December.

I always drank domestic to support our economy so I will still drink my brand. My dog seems to be happy that I be home more often and magic word "camping" will be heard more than 2-3 times a year. Also my kayak will see some more water and ocean fishing may become my sport. At least until december. Unless of course I get a full time work someplace which I gladly pick up.

Matt