Is Anyone Else out there a D.B. Cooper Buff?

( For those of you Not Familiar, This is the Guy who Highjacked and Bailed out of an Airliner, over Western Washington and Oregon, with a Load of Money he was Trying to Make Off with, back in 71. He's Never Since been found, but years later, some of "his" Money has.)

It's an Open Question of Whether he Survived in this Very Rugged, Isolated Area, -After such a Jump. the Jump was done at Night, in very Rainy, Foggy, Low to No Visibility of Conditions,-as I Understand it. Survival Experts have said that They Themselves *Would* Choose such an Area to try to Survive and Make It in. He and his Exploit remains an Enduring Mystery to this day!

If he somehow Survived the Jump, and Thereafter may even have also "Thrived", Do you think it Possible, that he then soon enuf Moved on out of the Area, (where he of course knew he was Suspect of Being), to Live It Up with his Loot, -Anonymously Elsewhere? If so, -He may have even Deliberately Left some of the Money there!, to "Confirm" the Mystery, shud It someday ever be Found. (as Indeed some of It eventually was.) I am just Reasonably Speculating. It's about All anyone can ever Do, in the D.B. Cooper World!

I Lean Much More to his Not Successfully Having Made his Jump. True, Bones have Not yet been found, but then again, It's a Vast and Rugged Wilderness out there, too. I Don't Think he so Survived Out There!,-Even in such Excellent Survival Conducive Conditions. I Don't Think he Got his Foot in the "Survival Door",so to speak.

I am "Only" somewhat of a D.B. Cooper Buff. But How Bout some of you Others? Are you So?, And if so, What are your Feelings and Views on It? What Further might you Know About It?

BTW, I have a Good Book on the D.B. Cooper Mystery -"D.B. Cooper,-What Really Happened?", by Max Gunther, Contemporary Books, Chicago, 1985. And of course there is the Quite "Definitive" (We're Talking of D.B.Cooper Matters again!) Ralph Himmelsbach Book, -I am Pretty Sure that he Wrote one, -of which I Don't yet Have. There are perhaps Several Others written as well, that I'm Not yet Aware of.

D.B. Cooper and his Enduring Mystery!, -What Really Happened? Are there Any Other D.B. Cooper Buffs among us, Asking that Very Same Question? [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]