This is the Seattle Sports Power Bank, packaged with five accessory appliances.

My initial impression is quite favorable. The basic power bank seems to be a 26650 lithium-ion battery with an integral small flashlight, (estimated to be about 50 lumens) potentially quite useful if you ever need to assemble the other components in the dark. Four blue LEDs indicate the charge status. Other components are: a siren, fire starter, flashlight, lantern/SOS flasher, and red laser. These all plug into a USB outlet on the power bank which is adjacent to a mini-USB receptacle which recharges the power bank. A sturdy power cord is provided for this purpose.

With my phone, a Samsung Galaxy 6, I can use the same cord to recharge the phone by simply reversing it on the power bank, thereby not having to carry another cord. I recharged a 50% phone quite readily, but the power indicator went from four lights to one in the process - not sure I could fully charge a dead phone.

The 130 lumen flashlight is satisfactory, with an evenly lit field with sharply defined margins. The lantern has a broader field which is not so uniformly lit. The SOS flasher works, but who comprehends SOS these days?. The red laser is vivid, a dandy pointer, and the electronic siren is loud and attention getting. It would definitely not be mistaken for aimless tooting.

The fire starter can operate independently without attachment to the power bank, and when fully charged can spark for 100 five second intervals before need recharge, according to the provided instructions. The unit readily lit prepared tinder in my one use of the item. This could be a useful backup, since I always have alternative fire making items when out and about.

The power bank and components are carried in a sturdy plastic case, which is not excessively heavy, although I am not sure I would include it on a normal back packing trip. be sure and read the instructions and familiarize yourself with the various items. This is not something to put away in a drawer, but an item to be used routinely and well.

List price for the unit and accessories is about $60. The various units are also available separately, according to the Seattle Sports web site.