Manuacturer's website: http://bbm-equipement.com/en/2-tybelt-pro.html

This is a strong, multi-purpose belt which should serve admirably for uses involving technical rope or climbing situations. Mine just arrived and it is serving admirably as a belt. It is designed, and certified, for much more - meets CE EN566 requirements, and is classified as personal protective equipment PPI Class 3. I haven't the foggiest what that latter designation implies, but the belt is thoroughly stitched and I am confident it can serve as a sling, tether, or even as part of an improvised climbing harness, although that last would be a stretch. The failure strength is given as 22kn (above 4000 foot pounds).

It incorporates two loops, suitable for carabiner attachment, one at the buckle and the other at the far end of black tubular webbing. My locking biners clip in quite easily. I think I will wear this a lot when in the field, knowing that my belt came serve for more than just keeping my pants in place. It is a big improvement over some of the ersatz stuff currently available.

Technical suspenders, anyone?