Went to the outlet malls in Jeffersonville OH. We left the malls planning to stop a couple exits North for food as the food court there didn't have anything that looked appetizing. On the way traffic suddenly came to a standstill. Turned on the CB and heard there was a Jeep pulling a trailer that lost control and hit an 18 wheeler. Heard that the corornet was on the way and we would be stopped until then. So I broke out the food stash and handed some back to the kids and plotted a detour on the gps and had to do a u turn through the median. Wife was ahppy I had a stash of food and water, was glad to have the CB to know what was going on. She asked what if i didn't have the GP so I told her I would use the paper maps that were stashed in a binder under the seat. I know there are some that are down on CB's saying FRS or GMRS are better but the CB still has a use for gathering intel along the roads as truck drivers still ue channel 19 (and with most running footwarmers you can get a lot of info for quite a few miles away).