I received the following casting notice that perhaps some here might find interesting. Posting here does NOT even remotely suggest any endorsement by me or ETS. Proceed at your own risk...

True Life: I’m a Survivalist

Are you a survivalist, always working on your disaster preparedness skills? Are you convinced the end of the world is coming and you need to be ready for it? Are you building a shelter in your backyard for the next big hurricane or tornado? Do you have a pantry full of bottled water and canned goods in case of another terrorist attack?

If you’re obsessed with being able to survive any large-scale disaster, MTV and Gigantic! Productions want to hear about it.

If you appear to be between the ages of 18 and 25, and are a survivalist, email us at casting@gigantic.tv with all of the details. Please be sure to include your name, location, phone number and a photo.

MTV's True Life is a long-running, award-winning documentary series where young people share their stories in their own words. We hope that, by allowing people to tell their stories and communicate directly with their peers, we can impact the way people interact and engage with the world they live in.
Since 2001, Gigantic! Productions, a New York City-based production company, has been producing hard-hitting, award-winning documentary programming for networks such as MTV and CMT. Please visit our website: www.gigantic.tv to find out more.

Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com