My PERSONAL readiness levels are now:

5=definite threat possibility with no specific intel.
4=event could occur/start in 72 hours-specific intel
3=event could occur/start in 48 hours-specific intel
2=event could occur/start in 24 hours-specific intel
1=event could occur/start in 12 hours or is in progress.

CBR ATTACK: from terrorists or another nation-Defense Condition (DefCon) 2-Nuclear (depending on USA actions towards Iran + subsequent retaliatory responses).
No Chemical or Biological Condition set/needed.

TERRORIST THREAT: Threat Condition (ThreatCon) 2-(depending on USA actions towards Iran + subsequent retaliatory responses)

HURRICANE SEASON: early start of regular season- Hurricane Condition (HurCon) 5-no specific threats att.

CIVIL UNREST-No condition set/needed-there is peace in the kingdom (does not include the hazards from wild and/or domesticated ZOMBIE incidents).

ECONOMIC MELTDOWN-Condition 5-depending on many, many factors from many, many possible directions.

These are the possibles that could/may affect me. This is a "food for thought" posting. How many people (outside of this Bulletin Board) actually stop and calculate the threats and the possibilities of them occurring?

You'll notice that all volcanic activity (I'm not concerned with Yellowstone), Seismic, Tsunami, etc. type of events are excluded because South Lousy-anna is outside the realms of those types of STOPOR, at least for now...