Hi guys! Yea, it’s been a loooooong time since I posted anything here on ETS, but I got a question and hope someone here can give me an answer.

I received an email from someone asking me what brand and type of water purification tablets am I selling on my website and that come with some of my SOS Kits.

When I told him they’re called “Aquatabs,” he fired back several emails saying they are NOT approved for use in the US by the FDA/EPA.

I told him I purchased these Aquatabs in large quantities from a supplier in the US and they are also sold here in Europe/Italy (where I live) too. But he keeps insisting they are NOT approved for use in the USA by the FDA/EPA.

This fella sounds like he's pretty intelligent, not some A-hole shooting off his mouth and so that's why I am asking you guys here about these Aquatabs.

They are manufactured in Wexford - Ireland by a company called Medentech Ltd . And so I would appreciate someone’s input on this matter provided they really do know the answer.

Yes I know there are several types of water purification tablets on the market and some are better than others. I am not looking for a class on this subject as I am well aware of these others water purification tablets. I just want to know for sure from someone who is somewhat an authority on this topic, okey-dokey?

Thanks for your time, I’ll be waiting and watching for an answer. And just in case you want to know more about me, just click on my name.