My old camera broke, but got my hands on another for these shots... the white balance is horrible, I'll try to take better pictures tonight or this weekend.

(Direct Link, large picture: http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4361/largejh4.jpg )

This is basically the same as my last revision but with just a few changes...
-Added a couple feet of 550 cord (yay!)
-Added some zipties
-replaced the plastic pencil sharpener with a metal one (slightly smaller dimensions)
-Used up a couple of the tinder quik (Need to get some more)
-Added some claritin
-Removed the no-doze (expired)
-Included the metal eye screws again. Trees are common in my area and I figured they'd be useful for light lashing duties - they seem solid enough screwed into the tree trunk, and I can tie directly to the eye instead of having to wrap all the way around the tree.
-Added some of the tiny chemlights, mostly because I had a little room. They'll probably come out
-Duct taped a space blanket to the bottom of the tin (it's in a small plastic bag so it won't tear)
-Replaced the leatherman micra with a cheapo needle nosed multitool... still trying to decide if this was a good move or not. This is of lesser quality, but has small needlenosed pliers which might prove more useful.. It still has scissors, but they're smaller and they fold out. Also has a small saw.

That's about all I can think of right now. I'd still like to do a few things to it, like
-Getting some broad spectrum antibiotics
-Replacing the small coast flashlight with a better one, maybe an arc AAA... but that may require major changes in packing strategy to fit.
-Add more meds and vacuum pack them
-Replace cheap fishing line with something stronger like spiderwire so it can be used for light lashing as well.