" Hi all " it's the guy from downunder again. Just a quick question, how many of you on this discussion forum are pilot's. Having said that also, how many of you own / operate your own aircraft, be it a Single / Twin engined, Helicopter, or Ultralight / LSA aircraft. Down here I am fortunate enough to operate a small air charter operation. We operate 19 aircraft ( 9 Single, 7 Twin and 3 choppers ). I gather by the postings re Survival kits, that many of you responded to from Doug Ritters request for photo's etc... that the many of you have built them up for aviation purposes, or have you got them for other uses as well , Four wheel driving, Hiking, Boating etc... I have taken on board Doug's comments re the equipment that he has included in his 2 Person Aviation Survival Kit. After reading his comments on what stay's or go's from his kit, some I agree with, some I don't. As Doug is more knowledgeable in the area., I will defer to his superior knowledge on the subject of Survival Kit contents.