I just picked one of these up tonight (saw it in Target, I really have to stay out of there), here are my thoughts:

The fit and finish is great, as usual. The clear red scales are a neat touch too. The tool selection I really like. If you don't need the scissors, saw, or file this is the best tool selection yet IMHO. It's simple and the tool is a nice pocketable size.

It has:
1. A main blade
2. A short blade
3. A philips screwdriver (not on the back, it folds out straight so it works like a real screwdriver, which is nice, especially since you usually have to choose philips or corkscrew in most SAK models)
4. An LED light
5. A can opener/small screwdriver
6. A bottle opener/large screwdriver
7. An awl on the back
8. A corkscrew
9. Glasses screwdriver in corkscrew
10. Tweezers
11. Toothpick

What I really wish is that they would put the pen and pin in it too like on the Cybertool series. I don't understand why they don't put that in all the tools of this size now. The Voyager Lite and Huntsman Lite both have them.
Here is the real bad part now. The light. It really stinks. It has no throw at all and puts out about the same amount of light as a match or lighter. It's a tiny 3mm white LED run on two CR1225 batteries. It isn't even water resistant. They definately could have went with something a little brighter. I wasn't expecting a Surefire here, but I was atleast looking for knock-off photon brightness. Sure, it is bright enough to read the fuse box or stop you from tripping over that chair in a completely dark room, but if you already carry a lighter (especially a zippo) then you already have just as good a light source.

All in all my suggestion is buy the SAK model you like and add a Photon to the keychain. But, if you are thinking about a Huntsman or Voyager, get the "Lite" version of them, since having both a philips and corkscrew in the same SAK is worth it and the Light is still better then nothing.