Has anyone looked at the *NEW* Mint Skittles container, that can be found in the checkout lanes of K-Mart, as to potential use as a PSK. They are made of a semi-transparent, relatively durable plastic, with a *full-exposure* flip-open top on one end.<br><br>Dimensions are 4 1/2 inches (11.4 cm) tall, and 1 5/8 (4 cm) by 3/4 inch (2 cm) in cross-section (oval in shape), and slightly tapered from top to bottom.<br><br>It looks like the top, after filling the *tube*, could be sealed with a little Shoe Goop around the recessed lip under the lid, and should remain *tacky* enough to sevre as a water-resistant (proof ?) seal, but not seriously hinder opening.<br><br>The reason I am intriged by this container is the facts that it is semi-transparent (can see at a glace most of the contents), longer in one dimension than other *containers*, which may allow for inclusion of items that other containers exclude, and slips easily in and out of certain kinds of pockets.<br><br>If anyone else gives this a try, or has any ideas, please posts your thoughts.<br><br>The only problem so far, with winter approaching, is I can't get my snowshoes inside the thing... :-)<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Prospector