Hey all--<br><br>My wife purchased a gift for me that was a wonderful present, but turned out to be a duplicate. I was going to return it for a refund, but I came up with what I hope is a better idea. I asked Barry at Blueline Outfitters to issue a gift certificate for $50.00 to send as a reward for a contributor to ETS. Barry liked the idea of encouraging contributions to ETS and he VERY generously added $50.00 of his own to mine, and now we have a $100.00 gift certificate for merchandise from Blueline Outfitters. Since Barry has stocked just about anything anyone of us needs to put together a great PSK and more, I can't imagine that there is anyone here that could not put that certificate to good use, so we asked Doug for permission to have some fun with this and HERE IS THE DEAL:<br><br>The member or viewer of this forum who makes the largest contribution to the ETS Foundation before the end of the month gets the $100.00 gift certificate. Contributions can be made through the Network for Good HERE, or by check addressed to:<br><br>Equipped To Survive Foundation<br>2211 W. Rockrose Place<br>Chandler, AZ 85248-4208<br><br>This is only going to include donations from people from this forum, who know about this deal, so when you make the donation, use the password “Blueline.” If you are making the donation through Network for Good, put it in the comments area. If you are sending a check, write it in the memo area. <br><br>So, the largest donation from someone here made on or before 11:59 p.m. on July 31, 2002 counts. Checks must be postmarked by that date and received by Doug before August 5, 2002. There is no minimum donation required, but there is only one gift certificate and that goes to the largest donation. Doug has agreed to tell us who that is at the end of the period, and Barry will mail the certificate. <br><br>In case of a tie, the earliest donation wins. No other fancy rules, it's all in good fun. If we need more rules, we'll ask Doug to make one up. <br><br>This site means a lot to me, and I think to all of us. If it were to fold, there is no replacement on the web—we all know that. We can’t take it for granted. Let’s use this as an opportunity to let Doug know we appreciate his work for us. Remember, the donation is tax deductible, so half of it is just an interest free loan! (less the value of the gift for the lucky winner)<br>If you are like me, you have been procrastinating about making a donation that you have wanted to make for a long time…let’s use this as a reason to quit procrastinating! <br><br>Take good care all--<br><br>Robb<br><br>If not now, when? If not us, who?<br><br>

Edited by robb (07/18/02 01:08 PM)