Let's assume one is about to find one's self in a new job.

This new employment will have you traveling CONUS and OCONUS occasionally for periods of two to four weeks at a time. CONUS, I am okay planning with, because I already do that.

OCONUS creates a problem. Some of these places include Bahrain, Djbouti, Spain, Italy, South Korea, Japan, Guam, and etc. Some of those places would rather folks from the U.S. didn't visit, much less have a military presence. Now, since I will not be a member of my counties services, I will be left to my own devices some or all of the time.

I will be working on DoD installations, and in some locations living there also. One must still move from the airport terminal to the base, so I can go bad.

Where are my former green beanies who think about "unlawful detention" and getting out of those zip ties, along with the MP1 tabs in Africa and other garden spots. These are the suggestions I am looking for. Also I am looking for international specific ideas for anywhere we have navy bases. What to add to a CONUS kit, what besides firearms to remove, etc.

Thanks.

Edited by Desperado (10/26/15 11:10 PM)

RIP OBG