Hello all,

I have been wondering around the site for a little while now, looking for ideas and tips on, obviously, survival. I have now gotten to the point where I would like to move tothe next step and design my BOB. I am a firefighter/Paramedic so I do have a unique perspective on exactly what will happen in the event of a large-scale incident in my area, as I am one of the people who plans for them, and runs the show when they do in fact happen. My bob will be in my car at all times, as my car is everywhere I am. Unless I am somewhere out of the ordinary, my theater will be an urban setting. For reference purposes, I will be using this bag. I use the smaller version every day at work and I love it. Whatever I decide to put in it, it will be medical-heavy (just because I know what can happen). I am planning on making it able to sustain me/a second person for 72 hours. I am torn on 1 subject, however. I dont know if I should design it to supplement my primary bag/EDC, or design it in the event that I have that bag and that bag alone. So ladies and gentlemen, throw your best ideas forward. With the amount of stuff I already own, and what I have available to me, my options are almost limitless as to what I can throw in there. Thank you everyone in advance, KM

Edited by KMAC179 (11/27/08 05:06 PM)