Picked up a Gerber Shortcut on sale at Sportsman's warehouse this weekend, after losing my SAK classic somewhere in Florida.

I picked it because it has an excellent scissors cutter, instead of the pliers on other models, and the little tweezers on one of the swing out blades is really handy. I put this one back on my key ring, after taking the classic off due to all my flying time, which is why it got lost.

Anyways, the scissors go through thick material without the blades rolling apart, and are spring loaded so they open right back up without binding. I could cut Coax or ethernet cable with these scissors easy enough, and it seems scissors are handier for office work than my pliers. If I need pliers or more robust tool set then I whip out my Wave tool from the briefcase, but for just walking around stuff, this little unit will do me just fine, which is why I had a classic for the past 3 years.