I have seen on this site that the Gerber 6oz Breast Milk Bags work pretty well for carrying and storing water, so I decided to try them out. I got a 25 pack at the store for around $5.00. Let me say these things are great. I have a GI canteen/canteen cup in my BOB so I figured I would add some of the Gerber bags in one of the small pouches of the MOLLE canteen carrier. I could fit almost an entire pack in one side pouch. Some may be wondering why carry the bags right along side a canteen (or you may already have an idea where I'm going with this). The canteen cup holds 12ozs. The Gerber bags hold six. That means in the field you could use the canteen cup to boil water and then fill 2 Gerber bags at a time. So you could shell out purified water (if you have a water source and a fire to boil the water) to as many people that might be in or join your party as you have bags. I also have gallon size water carriers for my home kit. If I had just a couple of minutes to distribute water from the gallon jugs to the Gerber bags that's just more water that I could carry easily instead of leaving it behing if I had to bug out. I tried filling some of the bags out of a pitcher of water and I could easily fit 2 bags in each cargo pocket of a pair of BDU's. I leave enough room in my BOB that I could fit many more pouches in there as well. I have not tried any drop tests or heat/cold tests with them so if anyone has any experience with these bags I would love to hear more. Thanks as always.