Gas-O-Haul Emergency Fuel Container (Goes by other names as well, apparently.)

I do not remember where I first saw this thing, but I thought it was nifty! It is a flat-folding one-time-use emergency gasoline container meant for those unfortunate times when we all forget to keep our tanks more than half full (we do all do that, right?) and end up on the "E". It is easy to store (more than one even!) in your vehicle, and definitely makes life easier when you don't have to ask the gas station person to borrow a can (and then try to haggle because they want you to buy the can). Each container is a little less than $10.00 US (prices vary by supplier, of course). They are able to be used in all 50 states of the United States since they are exempt from the California Air Resources Board (CARB) regulations. (Apparently, they are also fine for many other countries. Check your local regulations.)

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the company that makes these nor am I affiliated or endorsing any company that sells them. I just saw and purchased a couple and thought that I would share what I believe to be a pretty cool emergency preparedness product that I do not think has been mentioned here before.