Go ahead administrator and fix the title
I just couldnt think of any better one.

All wars are bad. However , there are small stories that stick in your mind no matter what.

A few years ago there was an ethnic war in Rwanda or Burubdi ( or both ) and the war was between two tribes or communities ; the Tutsi and the Hutu ( sp ? ) . One of the stories I cannot ever forget is when a group of one tribe or community came to a house where the husband was one of their tribe and wife was from the opposite side. They ordered him to kill her or else he would be killed.

Maybe ( if I remember) the story says that he killed his wife to save his life. And I hope I am wrong in this : most of the killings happened using machettes !!

(wiping a tear)
ehhhh !!

As we all know , societies and communities may be subject to ethnic , cultural religious, or political fragmenting at any time, and espcially in tough and rough times. So here is the question.

You are in a country or community. Problems happen (political, economic, religious ..whatever) and you start to feel tensions and small confronations building up between differemnt parts of the society. Verbal abuses and message-board attacks become more frequent. You hear of some words like "weapons" more frequently.

What do you do ?
Is it time to leave before it is too late?
Is bugging out an overreaction ?

Would you try to gather a few wise people from all sides to calm things down or would you try to leave the whole brewing mess and take your family away ASAP ?